I ran this morning at the gym and had a decent run. My legs were super sore from all the lunges and squats I did Wednesday. They felt a little heavy today but I pushed through. I ran 3.1 again and plan to up my mileage my next run. I had a ton to do today so I left the gym after I ran. Normally I like to do weights but just didn't have time.
I'm so excited about the Olympics starting today and I'm super excited to watch all the track and field events. I am always so impressed by all the athletes and their abilities. They never cease to amaze me. One of the marathoners that I've read a little about is Kara Goucher. Below is a YouTube video of her being interviewed about training and her upcoming Olympic race. I can't wait to watch her race and kick some major butt!

No comments:
Post a Comment