I really wanted to increase my mileage from 2.5 - on Monday - to 3.1 today. I was originally going to run 3, but decided to go for the 5k distance. I felt really good. I ran with the incline set on 2 for most of the run. I don't want to get to used to running on the 'mill so I like to add some "hills" to make it more like running outside. I had some cramps but was able to breathe them out within a few minutes. I'm also working on building my muscles back to what they were. It's crazy how fast you lose muscle mass. I did lunges, squats, calf press, and worked my arms some. I'm still not able to do ab work since I'm still sore in my rib cage. As soon as that goes away, my abs will have a rude awakening, for sure! My body is still adjusting to getting back to running/working out but I'm getting stronger every day!
God Bless


You're doing awesome Allie! So excited to be running the Color run with you. Are we still going to do shirts?
ReplyDeleteGo Allie Go!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely cannot wait to run the Color Run!! I'm so happy we are doing it together! Yes, we definitely need to do shirts. I'll talk to Laura ASAP because she was going to get in touch with Anna Anderson. She said she could help us :)
ReplyDelete