background

4.05.2013

Final day of Challenge


Yesterday was the final day of the 7 day challenge.  As I was cleaning my house that morning I had a great idea.  Since I have dinner with my sis and parents on Thursday nights, I thought it would be fun for us girls to workout together.  It was a lot of fun and we had some serious laughs. 

Here are some pics of me finishing the FINAL set! Whoop!!!

 
It's pretty much impossible to get an action shot with an IPhone, so we had to fake the JJ pic :)
 
400 completed today - 2,800 total for challenge!
 

Squats - powering through
 
400 Completed today - 2,500 total for challenge! First 3 days I did 300 each day. Days 4,5 & 6 I did 400 each day.

Crunches - oblique twists and bicycle.  My favs are prob. the oblique twists
 
400 Completed today - 2,400 total for challenge! First 4 days I did 300 each day. Days 5 & 6 I did 400 each day.
 
 

 
Push-ups - oh how I have a love/hate relationship
 
120 Completed today - 760 total for the challenge! First 4 days I did 100 each day.  Days 5 & 6 I did 120 each day.
 
So, overall I loved this challenge.  The first few days were killer and I didn't know if I could make it 7 days.  I was beyond sore but I'm so glad I stuck with it because I feel so much stronger!  I did take 2 days off in between. One for Easter and one for a sick baby.  I hope you are challenged by this and that you are already tackeling it or hope to soon! 
 
I'm searching for the next challenge, so be on the lookout!
 
I'm going to switch gears for just a second and talk about another challenge I overcame and goal I met today. 
 
As you know, I began a brand new journey with Rodan + Fields Dermatologist at the end of January.  It has been a great experience so far and I love being able to work part time from home! Not to mention how much my skin has improved in the last 2 months.  I will never use any other face products! Seriously!
 
Well, today, I'm thrilled to say that I recieved a promotion and pay raise! Yippee!!!! Happy dance! I'm so excited about my future with R+F - the sky is the limit!
 
 
 
I'd LOVE for you to join me on this amazing journey and join my team!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment