background

4.01.2013

challenge - days 4 and 5





Let me just say, I'm finally LOVING this challenge!

Friday, Saturday, and today Candace and I met at the gym. At first we were a little self conscious about the scene we would cause in the corner of the gym floor.  It didn't take us long to throw all caution to the wind and just go for it. Who cares how silly we may look, we are getting stronger!

To recap Friday (day 3)...We were there around an hour and if I'm being honest, we chatted way too much in between sets.  We both were aware of our "stalling" :) We had a good time & completed the challenge in full - yay -

However, Saturday was a different story.  We came with our "let's power through" attitudes and killed it!

Here's what we did Saturday - day 4

400 JJ
400 - yes, we added 100 - Squats
300 - yes, we added 100 - crunches
100 - push ups
100 - calf raises

To show how slow we went on Friday, we completed ALL of the above in about 35 minutes! And, yes, we were dripping with sweat when we left! Progress is a wonderful thing! AND, this was the first day I wasn't super sore!!!

Today, I'd say was just as successful as Saturday.  We took Easter off :)

Today we did...day 5

400 - JJ
300 - squats
400- crunches - yes, we added 200 from the original challenge!
120 - push ups - added 20
100 - calf raises

We have 2 more days for this challenge and plan on finishing strong! I'm already looking for something new challenge us!!!!!

If you are joining us in this challenge, I'd love to hear about it!!! If you think you want to try it but are scared...just try it, start off doing less reps if needed and work up to the full challenge at your own pace! Go for it, I know you can do it!!!

God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment