I woke up sore, again. Candace and I decided to meet at the gym in the afternoon and I was honestly thinking about taking the easy road and doing a light workout instead of the challenge....gasp!!!! Well, she quickly said, you're not doing the challenge??? So, of course I couldn't skip it now! She called me out and I was glad!
I will say it was much more fun doing the challenge with her rather than alone. We knocked it out in about an hour and surprisingly my legs didn't kill me while doing the work. We stretched very well when we were done and went our separate ways.
We plan on doing the challenge together tomorrow and then resting on Easter Sunday. We will pick it up Monday and finish strong middle of next week.
Today, I came across this list of motivational quotes online and thought it was a pretty good list so I decided to share!
I needed a little extra motivation today. Enjoy!
1. Strive for progress, not perfection. - Unknown
2. You want me to do something...tell me I can't do it. - Maya Angelou
3. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. - Wane Gretzky
4. If you don't make mistakes, you aren't really trying. - Unknown
5. The longer you live you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted. - Ruth E. Renkl
6. Motivation will almost always beat mere talent. - Norman R. Augustine
7. I'd rather be a failure at something enjoy than a success at something I hate. - George Burns
8. Energy and persistence conquer all things. Benjamin Franklin
9. Nothing ever great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
11. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.- Albert Einstein
12. Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. - Lou Holtz
13. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. -Jim Ryan
14. Fear is what stops you...courage is what keeps you going. -Unknown
15. The finish line is just the beginning of a whole new race. -Unknown
16. The difference between a goal and a dream is a deadline. -Steve Smith
17. Just do it - Nike
18. In seeking happiness for others, you find it for yourself. - Anonymous
19. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. -Mark Twain
20. It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.- Anonymous
21. Clear your mind of can't. - Samuel Johnson
If you are doing the challenge right along with me, I'd love to hear how it is going!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment