So, I realize it has been several months since I last updated my blog. My knee issues were frustrating me so badly that I took a much needed break from running and the blog world. I tried several times during my time off to run in hopes that the pain would magically not return. Unfortunately, that was never the case. I would go a max of 2 miles and have to stop. SUPER FRUSTRATING!!!
Well, about 2 weeks ago, my friend introduced me to KT TAPE. I had never tried it, but she assured me that it would help. In fact, it was what enabled her to run a marathon without killer pain in her knee. So, I went to her house and she taped my outer left knee. That was 2 weeks ago Wednesday. I went to my parents house that Thursday evening and was dying to give it a try and see if it would help me be able to run pain free, or at least close to it. I was skeptical, I'll admit, but hopeful at the same time. I laced up and was out the door. It felt so amazing to run outside! The few times I'd run had been inside on the 'mill so it was so refreshing to be in the sunshine! I kept waiting and waiting for the pain to come raging back in my left knee, but it never did. I ran 3 miles PAIN FREE! Holy cow I was excited!!! Praying that it wasn't a fluke, I ran another 3 that Saturday and again had no pain. YES YES YES!!! It feels so good to be running again! The past week I've run 2 more times - Friday 3 miles, and Saturday 4 miles. This morning I did the elliptical, bike, and weights. Since I don't have any major races on the horizon, as of yet, I won't be running a ton. I will incorporate the bike and elliptical along with weights to make sure I'm strong strong strong!
I got new shoes for my birthday and even though I don't buy running shoes for cuteness, it sure helps when they are cute! I LOVE the bright colors on the Brooks Ravenna 4s and so far they feel great to run in.
New shoes = awesomeness!
On a completely different note, I've started a new job!!! I'm now a consultant for Rodan+Fields Dermatologist. I started at the end of January and am having a great time so far!
I had been searching for something that I could do for ME - apart from my daily mommy, wife, and homeschooling duties. We have always been a single income family and God has certainly blessed us, but I was looking for something that could really benefit our family financially and that I could do alongside my busy schedule.
So when my high school friend, Krista, contacted me back in January about the amazing opportunity that Rodan and Fields has to offer, I was immediately intrigued for several reasons right off the bat. The first being that I could set my own schedule and work around my life. I also saw the undeniable earning potential with this being a ground floor opportunity! Basically, the market is not saturated with consultants- so you have the privilege of being the first person to tell your friends and family about our amazing skin care! We are NOT a party based company! It is YOUR business and YOU have the freedom to run it like you see fit! This also requires NO sales background - which is certainly something I do not have!
I was having serious breakout issues before I was introduced to the UNBLEMISH regimen. I can see a major improvement in my complexion, tone and texture! I am a believer and am so excited to be seeing such amazing results in just under 2 months! All of our products are FDA approved as well as clinically tested!!
AND we just rolled out the most exciting and amazing tool in the at-home skincare industry – the MACRO EXFOLIATOR! This fancy, but affordable, tool quickly and safely removes 5 million dead skin cells from your face, neck and chest each week! It takes just 5 minutes and is extremely effective with 100% of users seeing results of smoother, softer, more luminescent skin after just 4 weeks! The Macro E is just one of our exciting products and we have many more that I will be happy to share with you! We also receive TONS of free press each and every month! Most recently we have been featured in Marie Claire and Allure magazines!!! We have also been featured on the Today Show as well as making Oprah’s list of “must haves”!!!
Watch this one minute video to see for yourself how amazing our products are! All photos are untouched and are our real customers!!
Check out my website here to see all of our amazing products!!! BUT, before you order let me know and I can get you 10% off AND free shipping!!!!! Also, let me know if you are interested in learning more about the business! It really is an amazing opportunity and I'm glad I jumped in when I did!!




So glad you're back! I've been thinking about making a comeback myself. Warmer weather is a big motivation :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's good to be back :) I agree, spring is the perfect time for a comeback! St. Jude sign ups are soon!!! wink wink
ReplyDeleteI'm SO excited that the tape has worked for you!!! I can't wait to run outside with ya'll! I miss our runs!
ReplyDelete