background

3.25.2013

Steam


So, you know those days where you just need to blow off some steam? Not even for any particular reason.  Well, that was me yesterday.  Unfortunately, we overslept and missed church, which made me sad and upset! I hate missing church! I love our church family and I love our weekly corporate worship. So when we missed, it automatically put me in a sour mood.  After doing some much needed chores around the house I decided to go to the gym for a serious calorie/stress burn. 

I jumped on the elliptical and tore it up.  I went for 30 minutes on level 7 and didn't let the speed go under 7.5.  There were moments I thought, just slow down a little, nope - that's when I made myself go faster! I did 3.5 miles.  After the elliptical I did weights and hit every major muscle group.  I usually go home after I've done cardio and weights but decided to jump on the 'mill for a mile run. Well, I ended up running 2 miles with an incline of 3 and average speed of 6 aka 10 minute miles.  The last half mile or so I gradually increased the speed and ended in a sprint.  Whew! I was beat but it felt oh so good!!!! I love a good hard workout!

Today, I organized Brock's room! When I was done we had a dance party in his neat clean room! We turned on his disco ball and cranked up the music! Little did he know I was sneaking out a cardio workout! ;)  I'm hitting the gym again tomorrow! Can't wait!



Blessings to you,


No comments:

Post a Comment