Beach Vaca 2012
Santa Rosa Beach - South Walton
September 16-23
So, I know this has nothing to do with running, but oh well, gonna share anyway! We went to the beach last week and it was just what I needed. To escape the daily grind of normal life and subcome to the life of a beach bum. It was blissful and I'm ready to go back. Here are a few pics from the week...
The waves were huge and beautiful!
Ok, so I went back and forth on whether to post a bikini pic - decided to go for it! BTW, I love this bathing suit but sadly it is a bit see through when wet, which the hubs told me when I got out of the hot tub...whoops! OH well, at least it was only 8 bucks - gotta love clearance!
Amanda, one of my running buddies, was in Sandestin for the week. We were able to meet up 2x and run :)
We had a great time at The Track - a yearly tradition when we visit!
Gorgeous!!!
Me and the hubs
Terrible pic, but had to show my fav outlet mall find...my Coach Poppy Bag!!! This is 2 years in a row I've found awesome bags at the Coach outlet...I believe this is now a tradition - and who wants to let traditions die ;)
Me and sweet Emma walked on the beach early one morning and had a blast!
Horse back riding!!!!!
We found 2 sand dollars, one alive and one dried up
And some of the most gorgeous shells I've ever found!
We had a great week!
Quick running update -
Ran a total of right at 9 miles last week - planned on more but hey, I was on Vaca!
So far this week - 7.5 and have 6 planned for in the morning.
On RunKeeper I have a goal to run 110 miles by September 30th. I'm 89% there with only 12 miles to go! Yay! I should hit it with no problem.

Hey Allie, I just discovered your blog! Looks like you had a great time at the beach =)
ReplyDeleteHey girl! We had a great week :) Looking forward to seeing you Tuesday!
ReplyDelete