background

10.22.2012

back at it



 
Or in my case, brownies with ice cream and hot fudge :)
 
 
Last week my training was pretty sad.  I was fighting a cold most of the week and decided to take it easy.  I ran 5 miles on Thursday and cross trained on Friday AND... that's it.  Ha ha. Ya know what, it was a nice break...not gonna lie.  However, I'm so happy to be back at it this week.
 
Today I met with Candace and Amanda for a quick 3 miler.  I'm still getting used to the pitch black of the morning that we are running in, but the run went great.  I felt good and well rested.  I came home and did 20 push ups, 100 crunches, stretched, and used my foam roller.
 
I have 3 planned for tomorrow as well as strength training.  Gotta keep the muscles toned! 
 
 
 
 
I cannot believe there are only 39 days until RACE DAY! Seriously, time is flying!




No comments:

Post a Comment