background

2.17.2012

Bike and Run

I had another great workout this morning.  I began on the bike and rode a super tough hill setting called Mt. Kilimanjaro.  I rode on level 10 for 10 min and covered 3.3 miles.  I was totally sweaty and very warmed up when I finished! I'm loving starting my workouts on the bike!
I moved to the 'mill and walked with an incline of 4 and speed of 4 for .30 miles.  When it read .30 I upped the speed to 5.5 and ran for 2.5 miles.  I slowly increased the incline throughout my run.  I started the run at 1 and ended at 4.  It was a challenge towards the end, but I made it and it felt great.  I spend the rest of my time working on my abs and legs. 

Recap -

Feb. 17, 2012

Run: 'mill 2.5/ incline 1-4
time: 26 min.
cross-training: bike 3.3m hard hills/level 10; abs/calves (weights)
notes: increased incline every 1/2 mile or so - felt great

Check in tomorrow for another workout and Crock pot Enchiladas!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment