background

2.13.2012

Spiced Tea

As a southern girl I grew up drinking hot spiced tea.  It is my favorite hot beverage, coffee is a close second! This is the recipe my grandmother and mom always used.  I highly encourage you to mix up a batch and enjoy...while watching the Bachelor...at least what I'm doing ;)

Spiced Tea
1 Jar Tang (small)
2 Quarts lemonade mix (fill top to second line)
1 Jar or 1 Oz. Instant tea
2 cups Sugar
1 tsp. cloves
1 tsp. cinnamon

Mix well and store in air tight container




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hey Allie-- This is Annie Gray Hendry. I found your blog a while back, and I'm glad to see you are blogging again. It was nice to read your post about your weekly workout routine. I don't really know many other women who work out regularly, and it was nice to know that I'm not totally off course on how to workout each week.

    I've been running for about 7 months now, but I do a lot of other things during the week too (weightlifting and yoga mainly). I do not think I'm where you are yet (you go girl!), but now I have something to work up to! I've been trying to "squeeze in" a workout 6-7 days a week (which are never all that challenging lol), and I've quite literally run myself ragged... good to know that rest days are good!

    Anyways, just wanted you to know I was encouraged by your post! (It made me get up and go for a run too!)

    So thank you!

    ~annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Annie! I'm super happy that my blog inspired you to run today. That really is my goal in this blog, to inspire women to be the healthiest they can be. Thank you so much for sharing that!

    Good for you for working out so consistantly! I just love hearing that other women are running and striving to be healthy!

    Thanks again for sharing! Made my night :)

    Keep up the good work!

    I'd love to go running with you sometime!

    -Allie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be all for it... but I live in North Carolina :( definitely gonna keep up with your blog though... very motivating!

      Delete