This morning I decided to try a super speedy workout at home before my run. I saw it on Pinterest and thought it looked like a great 4 minute workout.
You work hard for 20 seconds followed by 10 seconds of rest. Trust me this gets your heart rate up quick!
20 seconds - squat thrust
10 seconds - rest
20 seconds - mountain climbers
10 seconds - rest
20 seconds - high knees
10 seconds - rest
20 seconds - jumping jacks
You do this sequence 2x and you're done! Simple and fast!
Click here to give it a try!
Today I got to run outside and that made me a very happy girl! I ran at Shelby Farms and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine. The wind at times was pretty cold, but I powered through! I ran 3.1 in 30 min. :) There is a little gazebo that I passed during my cool down walk & decided to jump in there and do my stretches. The gazebo was made by boy scouts and they laid out the Code of Honor in stepping stones. As I was leaving I snapped a quick picture of my shadow and the word "cheerful" - Kinda summed it all up!
You work hard for 20 seconds followed by 10 seconds of rest. Trust me this gets your heart rate up quick!
20 seconds - squat thrust
10 seconds - rest
20 seconds - mountain climbers
10 seconds - rest
20 seconds - high knees
10 seconds - rest
20 seconds - jumping jacks
You do this sequence 2x and you're done! Simple and fast!
Click here to give it a try!
Today I got to run outside and that made me a very happy girl! I ran at Shelby Farms and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine. The wind at times was pretty cold, but I powered through! I ran 3.1 in 30 min. :) There is a little gazebo that I passed during my cool down walk & decided to jump in there and do my stretches. The gazebo was made by boy scouts and they laid out the Code of Honor in stepping stones. As I was leaving I snapped a quick picture of my shadow and the word "cheerful" - Kinda summed it all up!
Recap:
Feb 19,2012
Route: Shelby Farms
Distance: 3.1
Time: 30 minutes
Notes: Felt Amazing!

No comments:
Post a Comment