background

4.18.2012

3 M

Today I woke up still sore from Monday's workout.  It's the strangest thing, I only get sore when I run 5 miles.  Not sure why but I guess it's just cause my muscles are still building up to take on that kind of run.  Oh well, I decided to run anyway.  I ran 3 miles and kept a pace of 9min and some odd seconds for the first 2 and speed up the last mile and ran it in 8 min and some odd seconds. I wish my app broke down each mile so I could keep better track.  It tells me at each mile what my pace is but I only remember the min. and not the seconds. Anyway, I was happy with my time of 27:36. 

13 days till I can register for the St. Jude HALF!!! Whoo-hoo!!!

I plan on running as a Hero and am looking for a team to join. There is a little boy named Josiah who is battling brain cancer and I knew him as an infant through Church. I'm thinking this would be a great team for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment