background

4.11.2012

4

Today I headed out to run and only planned on going 3 miles. I had my sweet Emma and hubs with me today! Emma rode her bike and Daniel ran next to me.  He, unfortunately, stepped off the path to go around some walkers and hurt his knee :( He had to cut his run short.  

At mile 2ish I had a bad cramp that felt like it was up under my right rib.  It was painful.  I really concentrated on exhaling all the way for several minutes and it finally went away.  When I hit mile 3 and finally overcame the cramp, I wasn't ready to stop & decided to run one more.  I ended feeling pretty good but tired.  I think I'm going to take tomorrow off to give my body rest since I've had 3 pretty hard workouts in a row. 

God Bless,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment