Oh my goodness, these were just what I needed yesterday! It was such a gloomy day outside and these were just the thing to brighten my day :) They are easy to throw together and fast to bake. Here's how it's done.
Peanut Butter Cookies
Ingredients:
2 cups peanut butter (creamy, I used Jif)
1 cup white sugar
1/2 or 1 cup brown sugar (I just used half)
2 eggs
2 tsp. baking soda
1 pinch salt
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Directions:
*Preheat oven to 350 and grease cookie sheets.
*In a bowl, stir PB and sugar together until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the baking soda, salt, and vanilla. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets. Press a criss-cross into the top using the back of a fork.
*Bake for 8-10 minutes. Don't over bake!!!
Enjoy
God Bless,
Allie

No comments:
Post a Comment