background

4.09.2012

Worshipful Run

Today when I woke up, I honestly didn't feel up to doing much of anything, much less running.  However, I knew if I didn't lace up I would regret it later in the day. Why is it the days you feel the most sluggish you do the best? I seriously have no idea, but that's how it usually works for me. 

My run today was so great.  I tuned Pandora to Natalie Grant, set my running app (imapmyrun) and away I went.  I ran 5 miles in 48.56.  I used my time to pray and worship.  I left the park rejuvenated both spiritually and physically. 

2 comments:

  1. I had this same feeling yesterday and I was so surprised at how well I did. Isn't that just so weird?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a strange thing!!! How's your training going? I'd love to get together and run sometime :)

    ReplyDelete