Today has been a fantastic day! Daniel, my husband, and I had a 7:45 tee time. I had never stepped foot on a golf course in my life. I was pretty nervous and had no idea what to expect. I'd been to the driving range a few times, but that was the extent of my golfing experience. Much to my surprise and delight, I actually hit the ball off the tee. Ha! After hole one, I shed my jacket and got serious. I was ecstatic when at hole 6 I actually made PAR - par 3 at that!!! Whoo-hoo!!! I was jumping up and down saying " I made it- I made it." I putted the ball when it was a few feet off the green! I really didn't think it was going to go in, but I was so happy when it did! The rest of the 18 holes were fun and we broke some rules =) No major ones, but we did drop a few balls and "forgot" to count all our strokes. Overall, my 1st golfing experience was great. I plan to go again soon!
 |
| my hottie!!! |
 |
| being silly after I made PAR!!! |
 |
| We did it! Finished all 18 =) |
Today was also an exciting day for my feet!!! I got new running shoes! Emily and I headed to Fleet Feet and found some really cool shoes. I love it there because they watch you run on a treadmill and evaluate your stride to see exactly what type of shoe you need. The shoe I ended up with is the Brooks Defyance 4. I can't wait until tomorrow to try them out!
 |
My new AWESOME Brooks running shoes!!!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment