Today was a delicious day in the kitchen. I ventured off of my menu a little bit due to time constraints and lack of one ingredient. What we ended up with was a completely custom and very tasty meal. I call it Seasoned Cubed Potatoes & Garlic Italian Chicken.
Seasoned Cubed Potatoes Ingredients:
- 6 medium Yukon potatoes
- 1/2 stick melted unsalted butter
- I didn't measure it out, but about 2 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning (just make sure each cubed potato has a good amount on it)
- I also didn't measure the Garlic Powder, but again, make sure each piece has some. Prob. about 1 Tablespoon or so. (sorry, when I season - I season to taste and just don't measure)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Parmesan Cheese
| There are 8 potatoes shown, but I only used 6. You can modify to fit your family. |
Directions: Preheat oven to 425
- Scrub and quarter potatoes
- Add to 8x11 glass casserole dish
- Pour in melted butter - stir
- Add Italian seasoning, Garlic powder, salt/pepper - stir well
- Bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are mostly done
- Add Parmesan cheese to potatoes and bake another 5 to 10 minutes (just until cheese is lightly browned) - be careful not to burn
| Drizzling the butter - oh yeah! |
Ingredients for Garlic Italian Chicken:
- 3 regular size Chicken Breast
- 3-4 cloves minced Fresh Garlic
- EVOO
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning - again, I didn't measure - just make sure each piece has seasoning
- Salt/ Pepper
Directions:
- Slice Chicken into strips
- Heat skillet over Med. heat
- Add Garlic and sautee'
- Add Chicken to skillet
- Mix in Italian Seasoning and Salt/Pepper
- Cook Chicken completely, until no longer pink inside
| Chicken and minced garlic ready for the skillet |
| Lunch is served!!! Y'all gotta try this - it's a keeper! |


No comments:
Post a Comment