background

2.21.2011

YAY for hitting goals!!!

Saturday's workout -

Saturday morning I got to the gym at 8am.  Set the 'mill for 26 minutes and took off.  I felt really good and ended up running a little bit into the cool down again.  I ran 2.75 miles. I was happy with that, but when I finished I felt like I could have done better and gone farther.  So, I was talking to Daniel and was trying to figure out how to push myself a little harder and get to the 3 mile mark.  He suggested that on my next run that I just go for it. 

Today's workout -

That is exactly what I did today.  I ran 3.05 miles in 30 minutes!!!!! Yay! It felt great to finally see 3 miles come and go on the 'mill!!! I'll probably run that a few more times then try to increase my distance again.  I'm they type of person who loves to push myself and prove that I can do what I set my mind too!

No comments:

Post a Comment