Leg day is one of the hardest days in the gym but also one of my favorites! It never fails to wear me out! There are 7 leg machines and I do each one 3 to 4 times 20-30 reps each time. One of my favorite machines in the gym is Horizontal Calf machine. I have a slight obsession with working my calves. =)
After legs it was 20 minutes of cardio. I ran 2.15 miles - Let me tell ya, I struggled today. I don't know if it was because I had just worked my legs super hard or what, but 2.15 miles felt like what I can only imagine 5 feels like! I know with pretty much anything you do in life there are days where you struggle more than others. The most important thing is to NEVER give up! I wanted to stop and walk so many times today, but just wouldn't let myself. Because, I knew I could get through it and it would only make me stronger.
![]() |
| My favorite leg machine! |
Blessings, Allie



You're amazing. And I want to be just like you when I grow up! Lol :)
ReplyDeleteAWWWW!!! you're pretty amazing yourself! I'm super proud of your run this morning!!! You did awesome!
ReplyDelete